About Me
Take a deep breath this could take a long time to read... I am a tall, blunt, plainly styled person. I have a crazy life filled with helping run a ministry, keeping up with its sites, dance and other sports. I also love to bake and cook (Don’t know which i like better). I like science, my experiments usually consist of things from the kitchen. The only problem with that is I don't like the math side of it. I love to read, my reading is like a grade ahead. I can't spell 100% great but I'm working on it. ;) I have 5 younger siblings. I like the colors aqua & turquoise. I love music. I like to make weird slide shows and find odd pictures...Oh yeah i said i like sports. i play soccer, softball,and basketball. i also dance but thats for later. i like to watch gymnastics i know i little about it but only did two years. i like cheerleading i know ALOT about the but im not the type to be able to put on that makeup and hold a flyer in mid air soo i just like to watch there steps and figure how they do it and how hard it would be...not to mention i am to busy to put time into it. You catching all of this?....k back to dance....I dance all the time throughout my house like day and night. I am on a dance/flag troupe that travels to different Churches and ministries. I also travel consistently with my family for my Grandma to get to visit her house (she lives with us for months at a time). It's fun. Well that's me! Congrats you have completed my whole "About Me" section give yourself a pat on the back. :D
i learned several new things about u just now
ReplyDeleteheyy NOT TRUE!!! my facts are fishy i did gymnastics for way more then 2 yrs >:O not to mention i am not plainly styled :\ my colors are crazy O_O (not necessarily a good thing but very true xD)
ReplyDelete