Interesting...

Well today I had a slow school day because I had to watch the twins..by myself. Was I getting paid? nope Did I have help? Nope Why you ask, well you see my sister decided to pass out on the couch and who was also "suposedly" was helping me was on facebook and decided that playing fishville was way more important then helping watch the twins. One of which was teething and being fussy and whine all today and yesterday. On the bright side tommorow our frieds are coming over and they are twins(A 10yo boy and a girl) and they are lots of fun. Oh I am catching up on my school work and getting alot done. But soon now im gonna need some coffee to get a false energy spirt. (or i could go to bed but that would be way to simple :P)
Random facts
-wow we are shallow people i just saw a magazine with an article on how they do Obamas hair. HE HARDLY HAS ANY WHAT IS TO MANAGE?!?!?!?! LOL that is what I call a waste of money on a magazine! thankfully the barber himself said "it is really simple".
-Tim Hawkans is hilarious!!! i was listening to some of his songs and stand up comdey and omg i had a sore through for an hour after! to this very minute i am still randomly rembering one of his songs and cracking up! :P
-The last thing I found a bunch of really cool songs on lala.com, I also found out that they revamped groveshark.com again and they made it look really nice. :)
hey im gonna take one last history quiz n maybe do a math lesson and head off to bed.
l8rz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory