yeah about yesterday......

well yesterday i was PLANNING on posting it just never happend. I was suposed to be doing lots of school work an get caught up. But it turns out i got to do like one lesson then we had guests over. I was fun though because Mr. Klein helped me with my letter debate with my teacher. He was giving me a bunch of cool info. The we ate and played monopoly and was an intersting game because i didnt get not 1 property not 1! lol So when i landed on boardwalk with hotels i was sunk. But i gave them my money and went on there team as a deal handeler and we never got to finish but i know we are SO gonna beat Jr.(or at least i hope so...)Then right after they left i went to tutering where i was torutured and then came home to some delish chilli. :D I was gonna do more school but i knew i had to babysit today and i didnt want to be sleepy.
Less then helpful tips: Ice really does help injuries, burning your tounge is no fun,when wresteling a screaming and crying 9mo you are bound to loose, teachers do not like being inturupted by crying babies, when it is nap time try to make them fall asleep ASAP! going to bed early is ACTUALLY a good idea and it ACTUALLY works (I was amazed):)
well ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory