.little musings.: 10 Day Challenge
Okay, so as i was reading my friends awesome blog she posted this challenge. I was thinking "oh simple enough might as well give that a try". So here i am...no promises on completion XD but ill give it a shot ! :)
Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself
Day 2: Nine things you do everyday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
Day 10: One person you can trust"
1. I love dark chocolate, not the milk, not the white, not even the semi sweet.
2. I am an intercessor. When people tell me there problems, or i see someone and they look like there hurting on the inside it makes me want to do everything in my power to fix it. This used to be a problem for me when i was little i always promised not to tell and i drove my self crazy with other peoples problems. But nowdays im learning to just give it up to God and he changes the circumstances according to his will :)

3. I at times I feel inadequate people say im so creative and such, but when it comes down to making something as simple as a design or a card 9 times out of ten i have NO idea what to do. I end up aimlessly fumbling around through my hoarded collection of crafty scraps.
4. I am not hopelessly stupid, I am not just a plain chatterbox, I am actually a very thoughtful, creative, and analytical person.

5. Contrary to what you may think i actually used to be really good at sports.

7. I enjoy questioning people about the origins and meanings of popular sayings.
8. No matter how clean my room is, or how important the company, I never make my bed. I love it just the way it is :)
9. I used to be a Magic School Bus fanatic! I have literally seen every episode ever made XD
10. I am a procrastinator, so i spent WAAAAAAAAY to much time finding little pics to make this post. XD
gniiiiight :)
Nikki
2. I am an intercessor. When people tell me there problems, or i see someone and they look like there hurting on the inside it makes me want to do everything in my power to fix it. This used to be a problem for me when i was little i always promised not to tell and i drove my self crazy with other peoples problems. But nowdays im learning to just give it up to God and he changes the circumstances according to his will :)
3. I at times I feel inadequate people say im so creative and such, but when it comes down to making something as simple as a design or a card 9 times out of ten i have NO idea what to do. I end up aimlessly fumbling around through my hoarded collection of crafty scraps.
4. I am not hopelessly stupid, I am not just a plain chatterbox, I am actually a very thoughtful, creative, and analytical person.

5. Contrary to what you may think i actually used to be really good at sports.6. Whenever I dance at home i change my outfit at least 3 times.

7. I enjoy questioning people about the origins and meanings of popular sayings.
8. No matter how clean my room is, or how important the company, I never make my bed. I love it just the way it is :)
9. I used to be a Magic School Bus fanatic! I have literally seen every episode ever made XD
10. I am a procrastinator, so i spent WAAAAAAAAY to much time finding little pics to make this post. XD
gniiiiight :)
Nikki

YAY! I found Dominique's blog! :D *sorry. Had a moment. :P*
ReplyDeleteI like how you put neat pictures IN the posts, instead of generating useless notifications like I do when I post random pictures in SEPERATE posts! ;D