Lovely Day :)

I had a great day :) Great Co-op, with awesome crazy friends, great teachers, intriguing speeches, hilarious play practice...and loads of homework. But itss all good, the week hasnt ended yet. I am just hoping that this week ill get back in touch with God, cause i have kinda been slacking from the "staying up late's" to the, "getting up and rushing into class'es" and its been hurting my sibs, cause ive been more snappy latly. >_< So if i ever cross your mind just ssend up a quick prayer for me, I need all the help i can get.
OH i have just have to say THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! for all the birthday wishes and gifts you guys are the absolute best ♥♥♥  (even though most of you have never read my blog, soo consider it a shout at even though you cant see it ;P). You made my birthday extra special, so just thank you, a million times thanks! ;D

okay enough about me here is my song for the day :D


peace out :)
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory