a Mini Modern Jump5 :D
I was so surprised and happy to discover yesterday that PureNRG was a mini Jump5. I had always heard of them and tried to listen to them only to cringe and go back to Jump5 but after I saw a few interviews and live profomances on youtube i was hooked. The thing that got me watching them was that when i first saw it, their dance style reminded me of a more modernized of Jump 5's. With the exception of Carolyne who has more of a contemporary/lyrical feel when in the studio (they were practicing for one of their songs) http://www.youtube.com/embed/4MW6bm_ge0A (she's the one in the tie-die T-shirt ).
Anywho I found this song that i got stuck in my head after listening to it once, on my Groveshark account it says i am obsessed with this song and on Last.fm it says i listened to it 7 times (but i know that cant be right because i have gotten to near end of the song and started it over several times), here is the real Matthew West song but their cover is really nice as well...
and here is on of PureNRG's performances
*yawn* sleepy ;)
Nikki
Comments
Post a Comment