I know I know...but!

I know I know I said i was switching but for several days id be like "OH! i coud post that", but then shrink back remembering that i had switched to a challenge. So with that being said im switching back! i know your thinking "hey! but you said...." pish posh! its my blog and i can do what i want ;D
 so with that being said here the song i want to post. :)

Sitting with Me by Mary Mary- Its from the new Mary Mary CD that i have been brewing in for the past few days (so you'll probably see more of the songs ;P)


okay, plz pray for my yal im stil healing up from stupid colds/flu,
Nikki
(PS:dad ordered this  a day or so ago CD along with Kirk Franklin's new CD hello fear and im so excited)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory