Worship Music + Poll!

This song has been stuck in my spirit for the past few days,
it is a Shannon Wexelberg song (i pity her kids and relatives for having to remember and learn how to spell that name XD) Called I Have A Song. I actually recommend this whole CD, its great for listening to at night time it is VERY relaxing, she has a very pretty voice


Oh Happy Resurrection Sunday!!!!!! I never got to post that day of so please except my late celebration announcement XD

I also wanted to know how many of you have watched The Passion of the Christ? I put up a poll cause i want to see what yal thought of the movie. I personally.....well actually never mind, i wont state my opinion, vote first!!

Yeah thats all, gotta go work on my novel
ttyl
peace and many blessings
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory