REpost: I am Unique!: Abortion Survivor- Gianna Jessen

This is so cool! Her story is amazing! But the best part is she is so very secure in who she is. She knows, that she knows, that she knows, that she knows, that she is a Daughter of the King. She is not afraid of hatred or pain and she is willing to speak out with such boldness. Please pass this on to your friends!




I am Unique!: Abortion Survivor- Gianna Jessen: "I have never seen these videos or heard this story until today. Gianna has such a powerful message, I wanted to share it. I hope you take ..."

It is just so cool how God has used her to speak out in so many places (including the news where she argued with the person interviewing her! XD http://youtu.be/Tgd6tvLub9E), so please be encouraged!
Peace and blessings,
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory