Never Alone

This is one of the old songs i danced to, i havent heard it in months. As i listen to the lyrics i can totally see how the  person in the song felt. We sometimes feel like God is nowhere in site, and we get mad at God thinking He is not moving in our lives. But the truth is we have to step back and remember we are NEVER alone.




I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
'Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen

So the next time you feel like God has turned His back on your just remember this, God said : "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:6, Deuteronomy 31:8, Joshua 1:5, Hebrews 13:5 NLT

If He said it, then that is a promise. "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change his mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19 NIV
(A simpler version: "God is not a man, so He does not lie. He is not human, so He does not change his mind. Has He ever spoken and failed to act? Has He ever promised and not carried it through?" Numbers 23:19 NLT)

So the next time you feel like God has forgotten about you, or is simply "choosing" to let you suffer for a little while, just remember, He will NEVER abandon us and He will NEVER fail us! Translation: You are NEVER Alone 

Peace and Blessings ;)
Nikki

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory