Worship all Kinna' Ways
(Pardon my slang, but no other phrase came to mind.)
The song I am posting today is a great song that i listened to many times while working. At first cause I thought the beginning was cool, but after a while i found myself repeating "Holy, Holy, Holy". I had started worshiping subconsciously with out even knowing it! Awesome right!?! I know personally sometimes i don't feel like listening to long drawn out Gateway Worship, Jesus Culture, and Kimberly & Alberto Rivera like songs* just to enter into worship while working. So this song definitely was a refreshing upbeat twist to all of that :)
If you know of any other Pop or Techno or R&B like worship songs out there plz email me I could use some new ones!
Thanks n Ciao!
May the grace and peace of God be with you wherever you are,
Blessings
Nikki ♥
*While I like Hillsong I just never got around to putting them on my playlist.
The song I am posting today is a great song that i listened to many times while working. At first cause I thought the beginning was cool, but after a while i found myself repeating "Holy, Holy, Holy". I had started worshiping subconsciously with out even knowing it! Awesome right!?! I know personally sometimes i don't feel like listening to long drawn out Gateway Worship, Jesus Culture, and Kimberly & Alberto Rivera like songs* just to enter into worship while working. So this song definitely was a refreshing upbeat twist to all of that :)
If you know of any other Pop or Techno or R&B like worship songs out there plz email me I could use some new ones!
Thanks n Ciao!
May the grace and peace of God be with you wherever you are,
Blessings
Nikki ♥
*While I like Hillsong I just never got around to putting them on my playlist.
Comments
Post a Comment