Cough Drop Quandry
Hey yal! I am at college now!! ;) I was trying to write a paper while overcoming a minor cold and this idea popped in my head...
Is it strange that I like triple strength cough drops? I can't stand the idea of eating a normal one.. Its like eating a piece of candy while your trying to get over a cold. How foolish is that?! You eat it for the menthol not the flavor.
Granted you don't want it to taste horrible, but it shouldn't be primarily candy. That is why I propose that triple strength cough drops are the best kind of cough drops. The are the perfect harmony of sweet mouth pleasantries and cough kicking menthol.
I guess that why this is called my random house! XD
Peace out homies!
Try to stay well during this cold season!
Nikki ;)
Is it strange that I like triple strength cough drops? I can't stand the idea of eating a normal one.. Its like eating a piece of candy while your trying to get over a cold. How foolish is that?! You eat it for the menthol not the flavor.
Granted you don't want it to taste horrible, but it shouldn't be primarily candy. That is why I propose that triple strength cough drops are the best kind of cough drops. The are the perfect harmony of sweet mouth pleasantries and cough kicking menthol.
I guess that why this is called my random house! XD
Peace out homies!
Try to stay well during this cold season!
Nikki ;)

Comments
Post a Comment