Spring Cleaning

Hi again,
My title is misleading, I am not doing an in-depth look at spring cleaning. Although, talking about it is starting to make me curious when and how it became a tradition. (another search for another day!) I am here merely to state that this blog is in serious need of a tune up! It has been nearly 5 years since I have updated my side bars. They in no way, reflect who I am in my current stage of life. 
The question of "when?" and "to what?" is a different animal entirely. No clue. I just wanted to be sure yal knew that this is not current. 

In other news:
I graduated college! Woohoo!! Apartment hunting, part time jobbing, cover letter writing and interviewing. Eh. Thus far, post grad life is not all it's cracked up to be. My parents tell me it takes perspective. I am looking at my loans, and my half basement half bedroom living arrangements. I'll let you know when, I know if they were telling the truth. *strained smile*

More news:
I have gone natural! 4C hair is a challenge, but with the nifty interweb and a helpful, patient former roommate, I am determined to learn the lifestyle.

Any final thoughts?
Nope/not really, except to expect more of me now that I don't have 97 papers to write and 13 on campus time commitments. 

Randomness for my entirely non-random post:
English is a wacky language. Looking at "except to expect" they are the same exact letters in a slightly different arrangement and they mean entirely different things! Poor English learners! (Unrelated fact: I want to learn french and/or spanish)

Lastly!
I am trying to go to Hillsong College in Sydney, Australia! So pray for me. Its a huge hurdle and a lot of funds to raise. But if God wants this thing He is gonna do it. So please seriously pray for me.

'Tis all my lovelies,
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory