Hey my own little corner of the internet! I forgot about you. Looking around was like looking at an old childhood bedroom. Blogs I used to follow, music I used to love, projects I used to be dragged into. I was so concerned about my words getting me in trouble if I ever got famous or a prevalent presence in the lives of others. In college, it was fear of future employers finding my words and using them against me or teachers reading about their kids future instructors. I now know, what comes out of my mouth in real life is far scarier than past words on a page. Yes, I do need to be mindful, being kind and not using the platform to roast customers that get on my nerves or a boss I am upset with. (Which tbh my store supervisor is the freaking sweetest! She cares about all of us as people, for the well being of the store and the community, couldn't have asked for a better top boss. Also, she's black so, whooo women in positions of leadership!! #inspo #goals) This used...
Comments
Post a Comment