Egad! Anxiety?

Hey interwebs,
In my random journey of life, I have come across a fantastic counsellor who helped me look deeper into the root of some of my life issues and shortcomings. I blamed my hot mess of a schedule and life on personal laziness, non-traditional upbringing, lack of motivation, and ADHD. While my counsellor did not discredit the presence of those factors she made me look into the root cause of a lot of my struggles.

Inadequacy
Being a burden
Only being wanted for what I can do
Control Issues
Boundaries Issues
and at the root of it all...
SHAME


Worry not! I don't have 17 scriptures that a will smother you, in hopes that it will change your life and clinical anxiety overnight!! You too, have the power of Google and can do a topical search. No, I am here to compile a bunch of articles that I have googled and would like for myself to read one day. 
I dont know how it started or why I thought God is super disappointed in me. Or why I cant stop being super disappointed in myself. Or why I overly scrutinize those I hold close and assert myself and my opinion into the lives of others. But I do know that God's mercies are new every morning and so long as He is still on the throne and I am still breathing (..at least through my mouth because.. allergies!o_o ) He can still fix it. 

Okay that is all, here are the links!
Go check out the board.

Hope the rest of your day is super fetch! ;)
Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Trap!

Welcome Back Again!

Resources to look into later +BlackHistory